Fano RB6 Alt de Facto,Mahogany, LollarTron, Trans Seafoam Green, Light Distress Body, Medium Distress Neck w/Case
Painted in nitrocellulose Transparent SeaFoam Green, this RB6 is a true original. Featuring 2 Lollartron pickups and a TonePros AVT-2 bridge. The body is medium/light distress while the neck is medium distress for that broken in feel. Comes with a Deluxe Fano hardshell case, polish cloth, and wrenches.
(Online purchases available for U.S.A customers only!)
Neck: Mahogany (Bolt-on with body color matching upper headcap, 10 degree headstock pitch, vintage style truss rod
Body Color: Transparent Sea Foam Green
Neck Color: Vintage Amber Tint (Back)
Neck Shape: Late 50's Round Back .860 - .970
Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood with rolled edges
Fingerboard Radius: Compound 10" - 16"
Frets: 22 - Jescar Medium-Jumbo Nickel/Silver
Inlay: Aged White Pearloid Dots (top/side)
Scale Length: 24.75"
String Nut: 1.687" Graphtech Tusq XL
Tuners: "Fano" Gotoh Vintage 3/3
Bridge: TonePros AVT-2 Wraparound
Pickups: Lollartron Neck/Bridge
Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
Controls: Volume, Tone, & 3-Way Switch
Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
Body Distress Level: Medium/Light
Neck Distress Level: Medium
Strings: D'Addario "NYXL" .010 - .046
Case & Accessories: "Fano" Custom Hardshell Black Tweed Case, Polish Cloth, and Wrench
- Pickups, switches, jacks, controls, all other electronic components
- Tuning machines, hardware, pickguards, plated surfaces
- Gig bags, cases and case hardware
THIS WARRANTY IS EXTENDED TO THE ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASER ONLY AND MAY NOT BE TRANSFERRED OR ASSIGNED TO SUBSEQUENT OWNERS. IN ORDER TO VALIDATE YOUR WARRANTY, AND AS A CONDITION PRECEDENT TO WARRANTY COVERAGE HEREUNDER, YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR FANO INSTRUMENT, ONLINE, WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS FOLLOWING THE ORIGINAL DATE OF PURCHASE. IN ADDITION, YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE OR SALES RECEIPT MUST ACCOMPANY ALL REQUESTS FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE.
For warranty service, Fano Guitars provides its own factory service and parts at no charge providing that the Customer includes "proof of purchase" (receipt or invoice) and that during the first 30 days the unit is shipped in its original carton. The following terms apply:
- If covered under warranty: 1 to 30 days, DSMI pays ground shipping both ways.
- Within 31 days to one year of purchase, customer pays shipping to DSMI, DSMI pays return ground shipping.
- Over one year, customer pays shipping both ways.
Limitations and Exclusions
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings and batteries.
- Checking, shrinking, sinking, discoloration and wear of lacquer finishes.
- Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- Any subjective issues such as "tone".
- Any instrument upon which unauthorized repair or service work has been carried out.
- Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warpage of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non Fano-approved polishes.
- Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pickguards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware etc.
- All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or Acts of Nature.
- Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
- Any instrument purchased from anyone other than an Authorized Fano® Dealer or directly from Fano through its online store.
THE FOREGOING CONSTITUTES THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY FANO WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND IS MADE EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Any implied warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, imposed under state law are limited to the duration of this limited warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not be applicable to you.
DSMI ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM NEITHER FAILURE OF THIS PRODUCT NOR ANY LOSS OF INCOME, SATISFACTION, OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE LOSS OF USE OF SAME DUE TO DEFECTS OR AVAILABILITY OF SAME DURING SERVICE.
NOTE: This warranty applies only to Fano instruments manufactured after January 1, 2017 and purchased within the U.S.A. Warranties outside these countries are as defined by the authorized Fano Dealer for your country or region, and may vary from the above in terms and/or length.
EFFECTIVE DATE: JANUARY 1, 2017
DESERT SON MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS, LLC
7949 E. Acoma Drive, Suite 101
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260 USA